Self Managed Superannuation
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) offer tax-effective retirement planning and wealth accumulation options for our clients. Through our trusted service, we have grown to become one of the biggest self managed super fund accountants in Australia, with over 700 funds in our portfolio.
While many firms create and administer self managed superannuation funds, we are accredited to offer in-house SMSF advice, including advice on how to best manage your super fund effectively. We can also open the door to a wide variety of fund products suited to your needs.
Our SMSF experts can help you to:
- Understand what you can and can’t do according to Superannuation Industry Supervision rules.
- Establish and manage income streams.
- Minimise tax on investment income and capital gains.
- Maximise tax-exempt superannuation interests through the use of multiple pensions.
- Manage life events like divorce and death with care and understanding.
- Maximise asset protection through the use of fund structures.
- Tax-effective planning for retirement and death benefits.
To speak to one of our Superannuation specialists about setting up a new self managed super fund, or managing an existing one, simply call us on (08) 9322 3400 or fill in our contact form.